In modern days, people have become more health conscious and they want to eat healthy meals on a regular basis. Eating fatty and junk foods is allowed for occasional events such as weddings or social parties. But when it comes to daily meal plan, it’s wise to stick to a nutritious dietary regime that should comprise of sprouts, nuts, veggies, beans, salads and sauces.
Here are some healthy meals that people of all ages can consume daily and lead a disease-free life:
• Oats are quite full of dietary fibers and they help in improving your digestion speed.
• People with bowel and constipation problems should prefer eating oats in their own lunches.
• There are different variations of readymade oats available in the marketplace like strawberry, strawberry and masala taste.
• Try making a simple salad with freshly cut green vegetables, low-fat proteins and cheese like hard-boiled eggs.
• This no-cook meal is highly nutritious for your health.
Pasta with tomato sauce:
• Steak is an appetizer-filling food which can be consumed both during lunch as breakfasts. Apart from stuffing yourself with heavy meals like rice and roti with ghee, consider replacing it with a pasta dish.
• Pasta served with spicy tomato sauce is one of the favorite meals amongst individuals.
• You can even think about adding fresh chopped veggies and cheese to your pasta recipe and elevate the nutritional intake.
Chapatis with dal:
• Pulses are rich in protein content and they aid in healthy metabolism. Chapatis on the other hand are usually made from wheat flour and they contain carbohydrates.
• Khichdi is a delicacy that’s prepared by mixing rice and dal together.
• Addition of freshly chopped veggies and spices not only elevates the taste of your vegetable khichdi, but also enhances the nutritional value.
• Some of those veggies which you can add in your vegetable khichdi are tomato, potato, peas, cauliflower, carrot, and beans.
Frozen yogurt with fruits and nuts:
• Plain low-fat yogurt functions as an excellent source of calcium and tastes yummy also.
• To elevate the nutritional content, you can prefer adding fresh fruits such as mango, apples, banana and nuts like cashew nuts or almonds on your yogurt.
Aside from eating healthy meals, people should also make sure you drink plentiful amount of water every day, so they can stay hydrated and active. Eating spicy and oily food on a regular basis can lead to gastrointestinal problems and you may become a victim of GERD, constipation or IBS.
Do share some of your own meal ideas with our readers. Comment below!
We care for the beautiful girls of our society and publish educational blogs and articles that can help them thrive in the competitive world.